New theme/skin?

Post general support questions here that do not specifically fall into the Linux or Windows categories.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Totter

New theme/skin?

Post by Totter »

Hi

I noticed that the screenshot of Cacti 1.2.18 on the web page is using a theme/skin that I haven't seen before. It looks really really cool, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Can anyone help me with a link to download the theme/skin? I attached a screenshot of the theme I'm looking for.

Thank you

Thomas
Attachments
Cati.png
Cati.png (339.83 KiB) Viewed 35794 times
Last edited by Totter on Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
lohmeyer

Re: New theme/skin?

Post by lohmeyer »

Same
Atreides
Cacti User

Post by Atreides »

Hello,
Themes are found in Configuration Menu--> Users --> Select user(admin) --> User Settings --> Theme.
lohmeyer

Post by lohmeyer »

Atreides wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:09 am Hello,
Themes are found in Configuration Menu--> Users --> Select user(admin) --> User Settings --> Theme.
Would you be so kind and tell us which of the selectable themes there is the one above? Because I think it's none of these.
Atreides
Cacti User

Post by Atreides »

Hello,
I dont think that theme is there, I checked them all, maybe its something customized. It looks a lot like the PAW theme 'tho, only different colors.
mrossTTX
Cacti User

Post by mrossTTX »

id like to know how to go about editing an existing theme and making a new one.
my basic requirements are to take the modern theme, and for all the green bars, make them red (company branding).
Osiris
Cacti Guru User

Post by Osiris »

Just copy the theme that you want to use as a starting point to a new directory and edit away. You have to have some basic knowledge of CSS, but it's not that difficult. All the base colors are in main.css.

Most browsers will let you modify the css directly using the debug tab. Once you have an element you like set, just edit the css file and make it permanent.
Before history, there was a paradise, now dust.
phalek
Developer

Post by phalek »

That Theme is included in Cacti 1.3. That's going to be a really great release. It's similar to the Paw theme.
Greetings,
Phalek
---
Need more help ? Read the Cacti documentation or my new Cacti 1.x Book
Need on-site support ? Look here Cacti Workshop
Need professional Cacti support ? Look here CereusService
---
Plugins : CereusReporting
TheWitness
Developer

Post by TheWitness »

I've got it working on 1.2.23, but we will hold it for the 1.3.0 release for the more formal release.
True understanding begins only when we realize how little we truly understand...

Life is an adventure, let yours begin with Cacti!

Author of dozens of Cacti plugins and customization's. Advocate of LAMP, MariaDB, IBM Spectrum LSF and the world of batch. Creator of IBM Spectrum RTM, author of quite a bit of unpublished work and most of Cacti's bugs.
Interesting Device Packages

For those wondering, I'm still here, but lost in the shadows. Yearning for less bugs. Who want's a Cacti 1.3/2.0? Streams anyone?